We are a custom valet parking solutions company based in Wilton, Connecticut. Providing trusted valet services at affordable rates in the Fairfield County and Westchester areas. We offer the reliable staff, professional expertise, and custom approach necessary to suit your needs.
We provide valet and assisted parking services on an ongoing basis for:
Co-owners Nick Galella & Chris Slavin created WePark Valet in 2011 and have since expanded to 12 locations.
Whether you would like to hire us or you'd like us to hire you, reach out to us at:
Serving the greater Fairfield County & Westchester areas
"There are many things to worry about when running a restaurant, but one thing we don't worry about anymore is parking. WePark Valet has allowed us to focus 100% on the customer experience inside the door. We know that our guests are being greeted in a courteous and professional manner, and the guests love it too."
-- Doug Grabe, Little Pub owner
Ridgefield, Wilton, and Greenwich, CT
"WePark Valet provided excellent and friendly parking service for all the guests. They even went above and beyond. Thank you Nick and team!"
-- Pam O.
Join our team
We're always looking for great valet parking attendants to join our growing team!
The flexible schedule is a great opportunity for professionals with part-time jobs who want to pick up some extra hours, or college students who want to work around their class schedules.
We pay an hourly rate plus cash tips. To apply, send resume and contact information to email@example.com.
Qualified candidates must:
- Be cautious at all times-
- Have a professional appearance and courteous customer service skills
- Be an efficient, hardworking team player
- Be physically active (job requires standing for long periods and running, outdoors)
- Be 21 or older (for insurance purposes)
- Have a valid driver's license (must have had the license for at least 4 years) with a clean driving record
- Have a working cell phone, a reliable means of transportation, and punctuality
- Be available to work evenings, weekends and holidays when necessary